Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Amazing Ambaa

This week I decided to make my Before & After post about the yoga studio storefront I just finished re-designing and painting. It had been painted several years ago and was in need of some sprucing up.

Aside from needing a new paint job, it also needed a sign and something I thought would be appreciated by those inside the studio as well as passers by...some hanging flowers. I chose to keep the familiar turquoise associated with the studio but make it richer and more vibrant. The top portion of the siding had not been painted previously but I felt that painting it would make them stand out better from their neighbors. A lovely sign was painted by the studio director and I hung it in the entry way which looks great but also hides the a/c unit. Now this friendly neighborhood yoga studio has a fresh and updated look which reflects this up-and-coming part of town.  www.ambaayoga.com

No comments:

Post a Comment